Saturday, March 17, 2012

9 MARCH 2012

I was able to see you for 1 hrs and 45 mins.  Only got to see OZ for 5 mins, because he went poop in his diaper and I wanted it changed immediately.  Don't need those horrible rashes like you use to get.  And when I checked your diaper, you were saturated.  It was a night time diaper, extra thick, and was full of pee.  So I am to assume you had not been changed all morning.  I got to your house at 12:30, that was the appointed time that I could see you and OZ.  Saw him for the first time and he was already 9 days old.  Makes me sick.  Someday your daddy will regret what he has put me thru.  Unfortunately, I won't be around to see it.  He won't appreciate it until I am gone.

I brought you a big rubber blow up balloon and we played with it for a long time.  We took photos of each other.  I gave  you my new nikon camera so you could take photos.  You were so cute.  I could see the wheels spinning in side your head, while you were trying to figure out what was happening, how the camera worked, why was the image you just saw in real life, no longer in real life, but was captured by the camera...which you could see on the 3 inch screen.  You took over 40 pics.  You were so cute.

I knew you were tired.  Of course I would get to see you when you were ready for a nap.  But we played until I knew you really needed to get some sleep.  So I changed your diaper again, we made a warm bottle of milk for you, played with the buttons on the microwave, while warming your bottle, grabbed your sucker "pacifier" and went into the guest room so I could lay you down to sleep and sing to you.
me and you in your little tent in your room
I layed with you for about 20 mins when your daddy came in to get you and then I left.  I love you sweetie, you are my little Sparkleberry!  I love you with all my heart.  The following are photos you took!