Thursday, July 5, 2012

Horrible Weather

You guys had a really bad storm pass thru on Friday night and into Saturday morning.  It knocked out your power and you guys ended up going to your other grandma's house to stay, because she had power.  Power didn't come back on until Tuesday night.  Your daddy said a big tree fell down on the dog house and he wasn't sure if it caused damage or not.  But the temp is well over 100 degrees and bad for elderly and babies.
Your daddy cleaned up the yard on Sunday morning, cleared all the tree limbs and debris from the front of the house.  I wanted to come help, but I am 700 miles away.  I was suppose to come up to watch you and OE, but due to bad weather and no power, I didn't.  I wanted to help, but your daddy said no.  So I am coming up the end of July to babysit and celebrate your birthday!  I love you, my little sparkle-berry!  I miss you so much.  I haven't seen you for 2 months, it's killing me...longest time ever...