Monday, September 17, 2012

Daddy's at The End of His Rope

Well tonight your daddy was really frustrated at your mommy.  She wants to get a very large plastic kitchen for you to play with, and your daddy is just sick of having so many toys around the whole house.  He knows the kitchen will only be used for a couple of weeks and then it will be in the way and no longer useful.  He also is worried about all the little toys that go along with it.  Part and pieces all over the house.  I understand his frustration, and wish I could help.  Craigslist has many kitchens and I hope that is where they end up getting one from, if they get one.

He is tired of having to wake up so early with you and OE, and having to clean up the mess that is left behind all over the house, including dishes etc from the night before.  He goes to work at noon and comes home at 2300.  He is lucky if he gets 4 hrs of sleep.  I wish I could help out...but I'm in Georgia for the next year...

I miss you baby girl and can't wait to see you this weekend.  I will be up there this Thursday to go to school with you!  I am looking so forward to it!  Can't wait to see you and OE...I love you both with all my heart and soul...mama