Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2-4 JAN 2012

Little Girl,
You are so precious and sweet.
I spent the night with you on Monday and then watched you all day Tuesday, while your daddy played his play station thingy.  Well, he also did laundry, sort of, lol.  He folded it while I cycled it. While you took your nap, daddy watched you and I cleaned out the mud room...your mommy's two cats (O&B) are really old and therefore, messy.  The poop makes your daddy puke, and I can take everything, almost.
You are such a good little girl.  You can play by yourself and be just fine!  Which is why I am able to get so much housework done, while you and I play at the same time.  You love to sing and dance!  When you were younger, not so much.  You were so timid.  But I dance and sing with you all the time, except when there are other people around!
You saw snow for your first time, well not really.  You saw it last year, but I am sure you don't remember it!  So it is your second - first time!  You call it 'no.  It is so cute.  I kept taking you outside on the back deck to feel the snow with your hands.  Then we would run back inside real quick, because it was so cold outside.  26 degrees...burr cold!
You also say 'noggin for yogurt.  Sometimes you call everything 'noggin, just to keep us on our toes.
You say doggie, Daisy and Norma real well.  You love chocolate PediaSure, but I am not suppose to give it to you...but I do, because I don't think you get the right mix of nutritious food. You call it 'choco-choco'.
Your aunt, who lives in the basement with her son who is 2 months older than you, watches you 2-4 days a week and feeds you mac and cheese and other food that I don't think is good for you.
Anyway, today, you finally are able to buckle your own highchair buckles!  You have been able to do one, but not both.  Today you stood on the floor while I cleaned up in the kitchen and you kept hooking them up and coming to get me so I could undue them, so you could start all over again.  You did that for almost an hour.  And you kept pushing the chair around the kitchen while doing the buckles.  You are so cute!
You love to dance in circles while the music plays from all your various VTech toys!
I gave you a couple of different foods today to see if you liked them.  One is a banana cookie, you loved it.
The other was a bagel, and you loved it too.  You took it up and down the hallway while you pushed your little zebra, car and grocery basket.  You love the grapes out of the play food.
You love to humm also.  I use to do that all the time when you were a new baby.  I would humm while rocking you and patting your little butt.
You say 'appo' for apple and sometimes everything in the room you call 'appo'.  You love fruits and veggies.  I gave you your first orange last week and you loved it.  You call it 'o-e'.  You have an orange in your food basket and you call it 'o-e' too.  You don't like apples yet.  But you like apple juice.
The past month and a half, when I leave you, you cry.  I don't like that, but it's a stage you are going thru.  Your cousin downstairs is nothing but a cry-baby, always is crying.  His mom is always on the phone.  She is on welfare and her mother is a millionaire, I sure don't understand that.  Especially since her mother pays all of her bills.  Your daddy and mommy pay for all the electricity and gas she uses in turn for her watching you.  She also has free rent and she takes food and clothes from your stash.  Someday, it will bite her..
Anyway, I love you little girl, will log more later.  Sweet dreams baby girl!  Grandma loves you!