Wednesday, February 15, 2012

GOING OFF THE GRID

My little baby girl, how I will miss you...
I am tired of your mother running the show and ruining all good things.
She is a very selfish individual, one of the most I have ever seen.
I feel sorry for your daddy (my son) because he is not bold enough to speak up for himself, let alone anyone else.
I pray you will be the best little girl in the world.  The world is a better place because you are in it...
Your mommy is pregnant with little baby z and due in about 2 wks.
I was told by your mommy and daddy that I am not wanted in the house when little baby boy z is born.
Your mommy is taking 3 months off, just like she did when she had you.  She couldn't have done it without my help, since I did all the housework and watched you when your mommy and daddy were too tired to.  I cleaned up the house so well, that your mommy and daddy decided to that it was a great time to sell the house.
I even took their two dogs (Daisy and Norma) for 9 months so they could get it all ready to sell and then for them to not have to worry about dogs tracking crap in and out of the house.
I pray I will see you again, my fear is that it won't be until you are much older.
I will miss you terribly, but I can't put up with your insane mother and your wimp of a father.
Good luck my little baby girl...